There’s no sporting event quite like the Super Bowl and with our Super Bowl 2019 package, you’ll get the full experience and leave the details to us. Your trip begins with convenient transfers to the Westin Atlanta Airport from ATL. Settle in and relax before the event of the year begins. On your first morning, you’ll be treated to breakfast with a former NFL great who will answer your questions about his career in the NFL. (Player TBD.)
Explore the city of Atlanta in your free time. The Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, Olympic Park and MLK Museum are all a short ride from your hotel. Checkout Atlanta’s night life at one of many Super Bowl parties throughout the city before game day.
On the day of the big game, you’re included transportation will take you to the brand new Mercedes-Benz Stadium, home of the Atlanta Falcons. You’ll tailgate near the stadium with an open bar and buffet before heading into the stadium for Super Bowl LIII.
During your trip, you’ll stay at the Westin Atlanta Airport with amenities such as the Westin Heavenly Bed, in-room Starbucks coffee and tea, indoor and outdoor pools, on-site restaurant featuring southern cuisine and Martini’s Bar with crafted cocktails.
Super Bowl Package Inclusions
- 4 days, 3 nights at the Westin Atlanta Airport, checking in on Friday, February 1 and checking out on Monday, February 4.
- 300-level end zone tickets to the Super Bowl LIII.
- VIP Breakfast and meet-and-greet with a former NFL player.
- Tailgate party with open bar and buffet meal.
- Roundtrip airport transportation.
- Roundtrip game day transportation.