- 4 days, 3 nights at The Standard hotel (or similar) in Downtown Los Angeles, CA, checking in on Saturday, December 30, 2017 and checking out on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- Tickets to the Rose Bowl in section 15H or similar
- Pre-game Tailgate with unlimited beer, wine and soda, Bloody Mary bar, BBQ and more
- Roundtrip transportation to and from the game
- Commemorative gift
- On-site host to assist during your stay
Double: $1,639 per person. $3,278 total.
Triple: $1,409 per person. $4,227 total.
Quad: $1,299 per person. $5,196 total.
Deposit: $500 (NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CANCELLABLE)
Saturday, December 30
- Check in to the hotel
Sunday, December 31
- Day at your leisure
Monday, January 1
- Transportation to the game
- Tailgate prior to the game
- Georgia vs Oklahoma playoff game at the Rose Bowl
- Return to the hotel 1 hour after the game ends
Tuesday, January 2
- Depart hotel
Airfare not included.
Airport transportation not included in base rate.
Please review our cancellation policy.
Broncos vs Chiefs
Ring in the new year in Denver, Colorado, home of the Denver Broncos. You'll see the Broncos vs Chiefs game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. After the game, head over to 16th street, Denver's award-winning outdoor mall in downtown Denver to ring in the new year and celebrate your team's victory.