Ride the Black Hills
Oct. 1 - 5, 2020
Ride the world-famous Black Hills on a guided motorcycle adventure. See below for details.
Ride the Black Hills Inclusion
- 2 nights at the Springhill Suites by Marriott Deadwood, checking in on October 1 and out on October 3.
- 2 nights at the Ramada by Wyndham Keystone, checking in on October 3 and out on October 5.
- Full-day, round-trip ride from Deadwood, South Dakota, to Devils Tower National Monument, Wyoming (including stops in Spearfish Canyon, South Dakota; Sundance, Wyoming; and Sturgis, South Dakota); includes admission fees for Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame.
- Full-day, one-way ride from Deadwood, South Dakota, to Keystone, South Dakota via Badlands National Park (Option 1) or along Nemo Road with a stop at Mt. Rushmore National Memorial in Black Hills National Forest (Option 2). See Itinerary for additional details.
- Full-day, round-trip ride from Keystone, South Dakota, to Hot Springs, South Dakota; includes admission fees for Custer State Park and Needles Highway.
- Trail vehicle to carry luggage and motorcycle trailer.
- Videographer to capture your experiences.
- Complimentary parking for at Springhill Suites® by Marriott® Deadwood.
- Welcome reception with buffet dinner at Mavericks Steak & Cocktails (above Gold Dust Casino & Hotel).
- 2 buffet breakfasts at Springhill Suites by Marriott Deadwood.
- An on-site host to assist during your trip. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)