The Jersey Mike’s Jamaica Classic is conveniently located in one of the most iconic destinations in the Caribbean – beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. The new SMG managed Montego Bay Convention Centre is the host of all tournament games November 21 – 25, 2019.
With direct flights into Sangster International Airport (MBJ) from nearly every major U.S. city and an average November temperature of 80 degrees F, Montego Bay is the perfect destination for an early college basketball getaway.
CBS Sports will once again televise all games on Friday and Sunday Nationally across the United States, as well as streaming across the web.
Team members, staff and fans of LSU will stay at the Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Resort in Montego Bay Jamaica.
Jamaica Classic Package Inclusions
- 5 days, 4 nights at the all-inclusive Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Resort checking in on Thursday, November 21 and checking out on Monday, November 25.
- All-inclusive resort includes breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Round-trip transportation to and from the airport and your hotel.
- Tickets to all days of the Jersey Mike’s Jamaica Classic games.
- Meet and Greet with your team. (FAN PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE!)
- Q&A Breakfast with Official Team Staff. (FAN PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE!)
- Jamaica Classic Game Program.
- Ticket credential lanyard.
- Commemorative T-shirt. (FAN PACKAGE EXCLUSIVE!)
- Round-robin shuttles to and from the Montego Bay Convention Centre.
- On-site concierge staff to assist during your stay.