There’s nothing quite like Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana. The sights, sounds, smells and tastes of celebration, food and excitement linger as jump from excursion to excursion, getting a little of everything New Orleans has to offer.
Kick off your trip with a Bourbon Street Balcony party with a complimentary drink to get you started. Spend your days touring a local plantation, enjoying a traditional Louisiana Shrimp Boil with Zydeco band, watching the Mardi Gras parades pass by your hotel and participating in Fat Tuesday festivities all cross the city.
You’ll stay at the Astor Crowne Plaza, located perfectly on Bourbon and Canal Streets so you’ll never be far from the Mardi Gras action.
- 6 days, 5 nights hotel accomodations at the Astor Crowne Plaza.
- Welcome reception featuring live music and Bourbon Street Balcony access, parade costume making and photo booth with 1 complimentary drink and cash bar.
- Saturday Parade viewing.
- Bourbon Street balcony party on Sunday evening with open bar and buffet.
- Oak Alley Plaintation Tour; transportation included.
- Traditional Louisiana shimp boil with live Zydeco band; transportation included.
- Walking “Parade” on Fat Tuesday – Create your costume to parade through the streets during the world’s best block party.
- Mardi Gras “throw bag”.
- On-site host to assist during your stay.