Join them in their home city. The Dallas Mavericks play the LA Clippers at American Airlines Center and with both teams nearly evenly trading wins and losses, an action-packed game is likely in their future. You’ll also enjoy a guided tour of Dallas as well as a welcome reception featuring a former NBA player.
During your trip, you’ll stay at one of our favorite properties, the Hilton Anatole, a stylish hotel with Asian-inspired decor to complement the hotel’s expansive collection of Asian art and artifacts displayed throughout the property. With 3 restaurants, 1 take-out cafe and 1 bar, the Anatole will delight your taste buds if you choose to stay in rather than explore one of Dallas’s many fantastic restaurants.
Dallas Mavericks at Home in the Metroplex Inclusions
- 4 days, 3 nights at the Hilton Anatole, checking in on Sunday, November 24 and checking out on Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
- 200 level tickets to the Dallas Mavericks v LA Clippers game.
- Tour of Dallas and surrounding area including the Fort Worth Stock yards and Dealey Plaza, the site of the JFK assassination.
- Breakfast vouchers ($10 US each) per person, per day.
- 50% off self parking at the hotel.
- Complimentary wifi.
- An on-site host to assist during your stay.