Start your engines at Daytona International Speedway for the summer sensation, the Coke Zero 400 Powered by Coca-Cola. 400 laps of heart-pounding action at the world’s only motorsport stadium in Daytona, Florida. Your trip comes with UNOH FanZone passes, providing track access, main-stage concerts and driver introductions during the pre-race festivities.
You’ll stay in Orlando, Florida, home of Disney and Universal theme parks with hundreds of options for added fun and adventure. Add an extra night to your trip and see everything Orlando has to offer.
Coke Zero 400 at Daytona International Speedway Inclusions
- 3 days, 2 nights at the Embassy Suites Orlando Airport, checking in on Friday, July 6 and checking out on Sunday, July 8.
- Ticket (one per traveler) to the Coke Zero 400 NASCAR race in sections 328-336, 366-376, 428-436 or 466-476; includes transportation.
- UNOH FanZone pre-race pass (one per traveler).
- Complimentary manager’s reception each evening at the hotel from 5:30 – 7:30 PM.
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers provided by the hotel shuttle (subject to availability).
- 2 Breakfasts.
- On-site host to assist during your trip.
Looking to stay an extra night? Extra nights are available before and after the trip. Just select the nights you’d like to add in the drop down before adding your trip to your cart.