2018 Daytona 500 Package Inclusions
- 3 days, 2 nights in Orlando, Florida at the Embassy Suites Orlando Airport, checking in on Saturday, February 17 and checking out on Monday, February 19, 2018.
- Tickets to the Daytona 500 race on Sunday, February 18
- Access to the UNOH Fanzone prior to the race
- Transportation to and from the Daytona track
- Breakfast each morning at your hotel
- Welcome reception on the night of arrival
- On-site host to assist during your stay
Double: $609 per person. $1,218 total.
Triple: $529 per person. $1,587 total.
Quad: $489 per person. $1,956 total.
Children age 0 – 12: $219 per child
Children age 13 – 17: $289 per child
Saturday, February 17
Check into hotel any time after 3 PM
2 PM – 6 PM DreamTrips Desk
7 – 8 PM Welcome Reception at the lobby bar
Sunday, February 18
6 AM Breakfast begins
7 AM Depart for the track
2 PM Race begins
1 hour after the race ends, bus will depart for Orlando.
Sunday, February 19
8 AM – 12 PM DreamTrips Desk
Check out of hotel by 12 PM
Airfare not included.
Significant walking will be required on-site, including stairs. Please wear comfortable footwear and appropriate clothing.
Sports Packages are non-cancellable, non-refundable. Packages can be transferred to other guests (name changes) with written notification at least 30 days prior to travel. Please review our Cancellation Policies.
Broncos vs Chiefs
Ring in the new year in Denver, Colorado, home of the Denver Broncos. You'll see the Broncos vs Chiefs game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. After the game, head over to 16th street, Denver's award-winning outdoor mall in downtown Denver to ring in the new year and celebrate your team's victory.